Outstanding ATMAE Student Chapter Award
ATMAE's Student Division recognizes the achievements of its campus ATMAE Student Chapters with an Outstanding ATMAE Student Chapter award, which may be awarded each year. Outstanding Student Chapters are recognized based on their exceptional efforts to engage ATMAE, their college, and their community. Exemplary ATMAE Student Chapters provide development opportunities that support student academic and professional growth through the realization of the ATMAE mission.
Click here for selection criteria, application materials, nomination deadline and procedures.
Outstanding Student Chapters - Prior Award Recipients:
- The University of Texas at Tyler - (2015)
- Jackson State University - (2014)
- University of Texas at Tyler - (2013)
- University of Texas at Tyler - (2012)
- University of Texas at Tyler - (2011)
- Jackson State University - (2010)
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale (2009)
- University of North Dakota (2007)
- University of North Dakota (2006)
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania (2004)
- Iowa State University (2003)
- University of North Dakota (2002)Millersville University of Pennsylvania (2001)
1993 through 2000 (year not known): Eastern Illinois University, Mississippi State University, North Carolina A&T State University, San Jose State University.